While the last Oldsmobile rolled off the assembly line in 2004, the Oldsmobile brand has a rich heritage among American automobile manufacturers. Known simultaneously for sophistication and innovation, through the decades Oldsmobile introduced the automatic transmission, the wraparound windshield, and the airbag. If you drive and Oldsmobile in the Ogden area, we welcome you and your car at our auto repair shop.
At Ray's Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Oldsmobile can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Ogden to repair your Oldsmobile:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Oldsmobile dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Oldsmobile dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Oldsmobile repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Ogden charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Ogden, Ray's Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Oldsmobile repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Ogden, Trust Ray's Auto Body After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Oldsmobile to Ray's Auto Body in Ogden for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Oldsmobile and on the road as soon as possible.