Honda enjoys an excellent reputation for reliability and quality, with the Accord becoming America's most popular car in 1989. Today, the brand continues to be one of the most respected in the industry, offering everything from fuel-sipping hybrids to full-size SUVs, and almost everything in between. At Ray's Auto Body, we work on them all, including:
- Accord Hybrid
- Civic Type R
At Ray's Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Honda can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Ogden to repair your Honda:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Honda dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Honda dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Honda repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Ogden charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Ogden, Ray's Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Honda repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
For Honda Drivers in Ogden, We’re Your Auto Body Shop!
Our shop appreciates that your Honda is essential to your day-to-day life as well as a major investment. Therefore, we will care for your Honda as if it was our own, and we will help you extend your vehicle’s life, all at competitive pricing. Come by our shop in Ogden, or contact us online or by phone to make an appointment today!