Mazda focuses on producing cars that are thrilling to drive and affordable to own. Many Americans were introduced to the Mazda brand with the launch of the Miata in the 1990s, which still holds the distinction of being the world’s top roadster. Today, models such as the Mazda 2 and CX-9 have won over a whole new generation of fans.
At Ray's Auto Body, we understand that choosing an auto body shop for your damaged Mazda can be overwhelming, especially if you need a repair sooner rather than later. The following guidelines can help you choose the right Collision shop in Ogden to repair your Mazda:
- Is the shop affiliated with a dealership or is it independent? Generally, Mazda dealerships cost more than independent or non-dealership mechanics; however, independent shop technicians are often just as well-trained as Mazda dealership technicians.
- Are the shop’s technicians certified? Special certifications, such as an ASE-Certification, designate that a technician has passed a basic competency test covering a wide variety of Mazda repair procedures.
- Does the shop have a solid reputation in the community? Many collision shops gain new customers through positive reviews from satisfied past customers.
- Does the shop have modern equipment? A modern, clean, and orderly facility is often a reflection of the work done therein.
- What’s the shop’s hourly labor rate? Most auto body shops in Ogden charge an hourly labor rate. It’s important to keep in mind, however, that those who charge significantly less than others may offer less than stellar service.
Among collision shops in Ogden, Ray's Auto Body is confident that we meet—and even exceed—the standards set for Mazda repair in the auto body industry. We invite you to come in today and decide for yourself!
In Ogden, Trust Ray's Auto Body After an Accident!
Please don’t hesitate to bring your Mazda to Ray's Auto Body in Ogden for quality auto body repairs! To make an appointment, contact us online or give us a call. We promise to put all of our skills, resources, and experience behind getting you back in your Mazda and on the road as soon as possible.